Monday, July 6, 2015

Food poisoning

      Late yesterday I bought 2kg of boiled snails to eat. Know that snails do not process will be very dirty. So I only eat boiled 500 g for help cravings. But perhaps I've boiled snails unripe. So after about 30 minutes I was eating bad stomach pain. I used fingers into the throat to vomit all the snails had eaten. But I have only been partially regurgitate.

       I called my mother and told my mother to mother to mother me pills. Fortunately, I went to her mother's house. After taking about 3 minutes, I vomited the drug and some snails in my stomach. I started exhausted, abdominal pain and screaming. People I limp. To breathe is very difficult. I feel like death at close. Also I did not eat anything in the morning outside the litchi. That's why my health is not good?
       Mother hurried to my porridge. My mother also gave me the bottle of hot oil to rub her stomach. I drink warm water sweetened robusta to detoxify the body. A ragged, I was sick for the third time. This time my body was really tired, exhausted. Clothes on my body becomes too cumbersome and hot. I sat slouched on the floor, half his body slumped on the seat input. I was trying to breathe in order to survive. In the beginning I thought: if I die today, why? No, how much effort I have invested for the project is pursued. Everything although not successful, but that seems it was quite nice. I do not even enjoy my own achievements that. Besides, I know leaving them to die, then to whom? I had no husband and no children that. Maybe I was asleep for a while. So when she called my name startled voice startled me turns out. The pale mother scolded love my panic: Master Her father, she makes me afraid of all the souls. Then she gave me a bowl of hot porridge for rapid immersion in cold water bath. Mom forced me to eat. My mother tried to reassure eat. It is so that I can live. Mom told me to lie on the couch carefully. But I'm tired. I went upstairs and vomited almost all ate the remaining buildings in the gut. Although very tired. But I feel more relieved. Well for a while on the bed. Mom forced me to eat a bowl of porridge with salt and sugar. Then she gave me 10 pills vitamin B1 sure I drink. Now I have more energy. The clock struck 9 pm, I need to go home. But tired, they lay for 15 minutes more, then tell me I'm home. Mother gave me a box of food brought me soup. Mom also told me to self wellness for themselves. Thank you very much. At the time of his life in danger. I always have a mother around. I will never again eat snails.
                                                                                            Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment