Monday, July 6, 2015

Mr. they're

     When high school, my mother married a second time. Since my father died a long time ago. My family hence a lot of volatility, chaotic. Many people shun blood relative of my family for fear of reputation. I therefore faltering education. From a good student, good and always exemplary. I became an individual student. I go to school late, leave details, unexcused absence is one that quite often. Private school my mother several times to discuss the educational field me. But my mother was busy with a new marriage without time. Since I am educated class with a distant relative who maternal uncle. So she asked him to Chengdu, announced by him, they're going as well as meeting his parents for me and him both.

      But I was not there was a parent meeting. But hearing you say is his class in Chengdu was scolded for homeroom teacher humiliated because of me. I regret that the work violated his own rules much. I apologized to him several times, but he always dismissed. He said he could sympathize with my plight. So I'm very grateful to him. He was an army lieutenant colonel retired. Count him very sincerely, integrity, loyalty and enthusiasm with others. So the more I respect him more. I will try to stop further vandalism, focus on school, college entrance examination to build his life very nice.
       And parent meetings after he was homeroom teacher merit unremitting word for my advances. Until then he softly as his new grandfather them away just because my mother went through parent meetings instead only. Until then, teachers and other parents new to our shores admiring him. In one exchange with class. Mr. Do has sung a song about popular ancient army. The song that gave me a lot of inspiration, determination, college entrance examination around.
       Strenuous years since I passed the university. His college days I they're deceased. I do not think it was a random death. Because he loves her they're their capital. They died she was 3 years. After building her tomb they careful ethical tradition spouses nation. Mr. they're doing an imitation of the adjacent tomb wife's grave. Tell descendants after his death, he was cremated and his ashes placed in her tomb. He'd forever be with his wife. The next day he suddenly died. I could not believe he was their man healthy, with pension incomes from highest village chooses to leave so suddenly. The more I thought the more I see them I loved him. I owe him a thank you! Mr. Do dear! I thank him for having replaced the father of her deceased parent meetings to help her.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment