Saturday, July 4, 2015

Greatest creditor of offspring

       I am a Vietnam. And I was raised as a child of traditional Vietnam. My mother gave everything costs money for me until I graduated from college. Mother was very hard for that. When I think of those years, I loved her. I feel myself was truly sorry for the mother. But because I was so eager to learn, and then I was very ill. I want to spend the whole time for learning and exercise.

       These days, I read many books on parenting of the Jews, the Americans ... I see how good their education. So the citizens of the country they excelled. And methods of parent education are also some parts like them. Perhaps the hard life of the mother forced the family to do so. To my sister sharing the burden from family on her mother's shoulders.
       I was very surprised by the maturity of the Jewish child, and too bright flat both in terms of finance of American children. I've been thinking about them a lot. And I realized, they were right over me. I can not get all the material and spiritual mother with gratitude. I need to be responsible to compensate for the material value but for my mother. At least in my time in college. Since that time, demand much of my money, and you seem to care too much for tuition and living expenses for my account. And meanwhile, I have over 18 years of age. I have reached the age of legal recognition of my civil rights.
         Although my mother did not require any physical offset and my spirit. Just like all the other mothers Vietnam. Lifelong mother, concerned only for her husband and children. Mother sacrificed all his life for the beloved child. Under Vietnam law, parents have the duty to raise their children under 18 years. After 18 years, if their children go to study at higher education level. They still have the obligation to feed their children until they graduate. And my mother did exactly that. But I can not be a mother just said enjoy. I will soon send all expenses mother mother has given me during my time in college. Because I like it, I think that is true. Doing so, I feel myself as a human right, good. I can stand straight under the sunshine, but never be ashamed to myself. What say things mum for remote signaling. Mother I need to repay loans in the past. I love you mom. Greatest creditor of my life.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment