Saturday, July 4, 2015

My career path

     As a college student, I was always miserable headache about money. Because my family circumstances which are very poor. My father died when I was a fetus in the womb. My first sister when he was only 7 years old, the next sister to 6, my last sister to 2. My mother is 29 years old then. Alone Mum had worked as teachers, small business has enough things in life, to feed my 4 sisters decent education. So, I love you very much. Each time the mother must apply for tuition, and the money for living expenses in college. I was heartbroken.

      I want to do more, but my mother did not want. Mom wanted me to concentrate on my studies. I myself would be interested to learn, learn a lot. Because I was very studious nature. And I think that school is the only path to my body. But I was very sad and worried about money. Many times I felt his hair at the age of 20 silver even fifty.
       As understands the concern in my eyes. Teacher up subjects: Human Resource Management of I shared about how he earned a lot of money. It's become content publishers. Income from employment content publishers about 10 times his basic wage, a lecturer with a doctorate from the University of Commerce. So he lived very comfortably, cavalier. Master never be too strenuous for money. Do not worry about losing their jobs. And never have to do something against his conscience because of money.
      I've thought a lot about what you say. But with me there, google is only useful with the email service. Even using its search function, I do not know. So I do not understand much of what he said. But I was strongly impressed by the porters face for my sincere when he said those things. His income is something that many people dream of. That haunted me. Master also said, after death, he will give me that publisher. Since he live alone and without children. For me it was impossible. Because my teacher but were over 50 years old but still young and healthy.
      Then the day I was struggling with the same dream life enrichment. The hard money I earn from the accounting industry that I've learned, do not make me feel happy. I remember what he told us in the past. I boldly learn those things. Now, my computing skills very pretty. And I've found a way to go. Although not achieving success. But I know you're on track. Despite more than once failed. But I know that this road is flat roads I've ever come across. Thank my teachers who planted the seeds of a success. I have opened for me a new path. Because of the road was too crowded accounting already. I will succeed, now what he has achieved is the goal, my dream!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment