Saturday, July 4, 2015

Word send former lover in college

       O my beloved. And now where are you? His work how are you? Yesterday, I saw in his dream. I dreamed him kindly, pompous and courteous with you like the old days. And basically he loves, sweet treat me like before. He's very handsome brother and intelligent in my dreams. His gaze is all black, looking at me lovingly and inspiring. Still shirt squares guys someday. He politely lying next to you.

       Then I woke up, and said it was just a dream. Now our feelings just like a fish skeleton preliminary determination and is coming to wither. Affectionate old couple's only a dream only. I'm trying every day vulnerabilities patched on his own personality. I understand that, we were far apart, away for ever. The parents and the children of his brother did not agree to become his wife. One reason that I have always been eternal kind that is poor, bad and the countryside. Yeah well, we do not have affinity with each other, separated themselves forever. Old story of two people who are just a distant dream. When looking at your past. I no longer know what is dream, what is the real story, any story is just imagination that out. And the pictures of him too. His image blurred on the past in those years was far. Let alone honest, true stomach to forget him to start a new life. We need to open a new page of my life. Only love, faith, and happiness. Things that are going up too far in the relationship between you and me.
       His whole family must be getting pretty funny now. Without you, the life of people probably have more pleasant. You are just a friend with you to overcome the crisis. Have overcome it, he reminded me to do? His world with gold and silver happy. And my world was engulfed in starvation and misery. Come apart just like that, for each of them return to their own values. I quietly walk alone on the path of knowledge. You just sit there and enjoy the wealth, glory. He is two different worlds apart. Stay together only make both suffering. Despite the loss, hurt a lot in the relationship between you and me. But I do not blame him because it was frivolous, foolish youth. Let's live in peace and happiness in the coming days. In this place you also still very playful!
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment