Saturday, July 4, 2015

Fish is the most amazing foods

     I would love to eat fish. The taste of the fish is always great. Whether I processed it in some way. But my favorite way to eat fish fried, boiled, baked and steamed least. The fish dishes are always great. Prices of cheaper fish prices of animal meats. The flesh of the fish is also easier to digest meat of other animals. Fats of omega 3 fish contain a lot good for the brain. The components of the quality of fresh fish meat makes people more younger.

       There is no reason why people should not eat fish at all. How fish is also very easy. Their food is just leaf, grass, insect and animal feces. Fecundity of very large fish. Their great speed is also very fast. Virtually no other creature like big fast. Their habitat is also quite diverse, we can adapt to the conditions of shallow water, deep water, groundwater, seawater, water debt, this dress ...
       The fish is always great. From today I will only buy fish to eat. Instead of buying pork, beef, chicken as before. I also fish anymore. Because the fish will be happy. And I can comfortably fish like to eat when. Well, I like a bucolic life, have fun with the fish. Just have fish eat as I was very pleased. Many people like to eat small fish. As for me, to eat more fish as tasty. Eat more fatty fish as great. Now there is a lot of money just wish I could eat fish every day no.
        Happiness to me now as simple as eat delight all the things I want. Maybe because I was born and raised in a poor circumstances. My childhood hunger sink in. I only try to study and advocacy to forget the hunger. Trying forever but I still have not wealthy. Perhaps in poverty campaigned on my body. But I did not surrender. I'm trying every day to enrich themselves up. Oh my simple happiness is just only the fish that I have not done. My dear, I'm sorry for your family be offline. To myself to myself is hold on. Strive to have one fish per day to 2 kg on the table. Oh how real life is king. Happiness to me now just how little it. Come on, my!
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment