Monday, July 6, 2015

My noble families

     Sitting in the shop, I saw a noisy sound purchase at the door. It turned out that she sold real estate. I bought 2 kg of food out. Number of buildings left her she was in the store opposite the buy out. Seeing that she was a little baby bottles small bottle, I always let her buy all not to market any more. It turns out now that I know she is a distant cousin's side. My family lived in the village next to the also little cross, intimate with distant relatives. So she knows me, and I do not know her.

      These people are very poor rural interior. One of their traditional occupation is crabs, snails. They are hard, eat hard to earn pieces. In recent years, they have built more craft and livestock to economic conditions rather well. They were poor farmers, and very hard, emotional, sentimental. On small, each time to visit home, I enjoyed. The doctors in my family they are very emotional. Paternal family lineage of my family of three richest families of the village. Land of my family on the straight wing aircraft. But due to the political regime change. Land of my family were confiscated. My grandfather and siblings, cousins ​​were taken away by the authorities ... in prison for wealthy! Then my grandfather and one of his brothers had died in prison. Both my family and above on the poor, miserable in their own country. My father had bought the land and housing on the mother's homeland. So I only visited his homeland or internal to the holidays. But my family is no longer the land and property. But culture, education of an aristocratic family remains. My childhood has been immersed in the song writing betel, Quan Ho Bac Ninh folk, Xoan singing ... in those days Longevity, marriage of cousins ​​on the paternal line. Each such occasion, I feel the taste of an aristocratic family of families. Only thing all over. Now the people in my house most of them very poor. My sister is always trying to learn, become civil servants in the new regime. I always dream to get rich. The bloodline of a family of old landlords always flowing in my blood. I want to really rich, and could help her uncle, his cousins ​​have a better life. My dream since I was a kid. Yet now I have not always done. Fire up my heart a determination, a desire that he would have to return to real wealth. I have to make certain of that.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment