Thursday, July 9, 2015

Meaningful lesson from sunflowers

      I love sunflower species not only because of its bright yellow color. Sweet aroma and its slightly acrid. Or for the growth and development of its very fast. I love sunflowers also because it is always facing the sun. That to me is a miracle.

       Plant a sunflower in the wonderful. They grow fast, at the care. Flowers are very beautiful. And we have to eat sunflower seeds. Sunflower seeds are high in very good health, especially the development of the brain. So why you do not plant sunflowers in her garden, right? As for me, I really love this plant. Day I have planted a few small trees in the garden. Sunflowers grow so fast every other day to go see. After each lesson at school, I was excited to go home, then ran out the sunflower garden view. I water them. Then one day they bloom, they bloom flowers very quickly made me very excited. Flowers with large, bright yellow and fragrant gardens both. It attracts a lot of bees butterflies to nectar and pollinate them.
       When flower remnants, the young white sunflower seeds are formed. When they turn brown grain dark, it is time to harvest sunflower seeds. The whole process of growing, flowering and harvesting of sunflower seed is very fast. The uniqueness of the sunflower, as they themselves rotate toward the sunrise as I was thinking very much. And I understand that. Although there is a bitter reality, grim anywhere. Just I always towards the best goal. Just do not surrender before what trivial, small. Just I always acquire as much knowledge, the advancement of mankind, creatively apply it in their lives. I always progress. I will succeed. My life will set up feat. I will be who lives in praise and respect. I love sunflowers. Sunflowers have become a symbol of my heart. It motivated me to grow up and grow strong. I had to reach a successful and happy at all costs.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment