Thursday, July 9, 2015

Dreamy romance

        Hello my love!
        It takes many years to grow and you can really mature. To then I realized he was true love in my heart. I wish time back. In order for you to live in sweet moments with him. Thank you for being with me in the days of the hardest times of his life. His feelings for you will always make you happy.

       Please do not scoldings because they had more than he had thought. But what he has helped me, made me a lot more progress. Her go together until the end of his life, okay? I took his hand and go to the end of life. Go together to his teacher and mother were both please. When you go inside you, they will find peace of mind. Because they know he always dedication, sacrifice for you than what you have. In this world, where they find out floating a sincerity are like him?
       More and more walking, more worldly, the more they feel respected him. In this world, in addition to the teacher, only he so good with children. In my memories, I always sparkling and shining. Light gentle but persistence will be no end. Memories of him always made me laugh was not until now!
         Yes when you go looking for him. Told him that they loved him sincerely. Then they will generate for you a small cubs. Although we head cover, hair tangled, unkempt dirty, I still fun. We'll live together in the mountain of tales, in the wilderness in his hometown. But you're crazy, why you might think so. You now have become very wealthy. And I'm also wealthier than ever. We'll work together to build a life-like dream. You know, what day I will pm my wife. So comfortable that you just enjoy the happiness to be with him.
        I foolishly refused him again. To you and I would probably be hours apart. Together very long and deep understanding for each other. Now I wish to see him. And I promise you will not hurt him anymore. Because I knew that he was my heart. I've loved you so already! In this world no one as good as him! ...
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment