Thursday, July 9, 2015

Crave my success

      A day of fun, successful are getting smaller. These days, I am always very pleased and happy. My job is making strides and brilliant. I'm happy for that. Thanks for life has given me so much trouble, miserable. Then I came up strong and more talented. Perseverance, determination, and passion tirelessly helped me win all difficulties on the road to success. Now the successful achievement could only have one foot. My success! You know I would expect people to come to me to the point of how or not? My longing for someone to have a life filled.

       The success is always tied to the money. And money is the only thing to meet nearly all the needs of physical and my spirit. I love money. And I'm longing to have more success money. Oh, now I am getting back to my own true self. I am intelligent, dynamic, self-esteem, self-respect. In my heart filled with pride about themselves. How proud are not. When every day I have very long strides in the work. I love my job. It's an endless fascination. Work for me joy, growth and money. With each passing day, the hope of achieving my dream since childhood has increased. I'm happy with the hopes of his. Because I believe I will succeed. Then I'll definitely succeed. Does anyone deserves success more than me, anyway? I am hardworking, patient, smart and talented. I did find a job matching my biggest strength is hard work.
        Now I do not feel sad seeing more time passes. Because I still burn out for every minute elapsed. And I know, tomorrow I will be closer to success. So the more I try my best for today. I'm striving tirelessly for what belongs to passion and his hobby. Time for me now upwards extremely valuable. A few minutes elapsed waste also makes me think that the regret in his heart. I have to really try new. Must take advantage of all that I have to earn a lot of money. Since no success is forever. Today I can earn a lot of money from their work, so that I do not have to try for. If tomorrow I will not earn a dime from that job. Meanwhile I regret to how it all too late. Let's appreciate what love in your own life at the present time. All regret in the past, would be hurt in the current fault only. Your future depends on all of what you do today.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment