Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I still love you, though I have several long distance

     I still love you, though I have long apart. Oh my love, I'm feeling you crying? Sometimes he cried in despair and remember me? If you cry because the difficulties about money, then sorry, I did not help him get. Because they are so self-help try myself.

       Formally separated himself long ago, but they still love me. Love is not his guilt anyway. There is no reason to force the children alone love him? True Love, one could forgive each other everything. When hate each other, one can speak ill of all. He was causing sin to you, did my heart broken so many times. My life has countless times been upset for him. Yet until now, when all has gone, in my heart still intact love with him. I miss you so much. Love is not guilty. And they ignore the anger itself to still love me in peace, serenity of soul. Thus there is too stupid not he? When we were not together anymore? Once inside he was another girl silhouette? But the romance that, I still let it be natural. He persists in later how much they are unhappy, because my feelings for him are still very deep. I do not get my mind to hinder what he remembered and loved for more misery. I love you in a unilateral, loved him in vain. Just let things happen naturally like that go. Perhaps it is my fate then. Fate forces her love of solitude!
       Despite that, I still desire one day to get his head into his chest but sobbed. Are arms that embrace a man whom he truly loved. That is happiness, the greatest kind of happiness in this life that I've ever experienced. The feeling of calm, tranquility, serenity to exotic, but just to be with you to get it. Kids just thin section, did not have a chance to be with him forever. Perhaps he was already arranged my complete its fate like before. Even if you do not want to be changed. I only know his mind and love in loneliness, sorrow alone! He loved her, he let live in peace, serenity and happily. Do as you are living in anguish, relax, and longing.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment