Wednesday, July 29, 2015

The center at night

       16 days left until the 33 th birthday of mine. I started the countdown to the events that day. An unknown feeling sad or worried anymore. Because until now, I still do not have much money. Love did not have, nor family. I'm feeling helpless and alone in the world. Fortunately I have a job. That's really my passion. Thanks to it, but I feel happy every day. But the current job is still not give me money to live up to his standard. All are only at the potential shape.

        There are many paths to success very flat. As for me, the way it really is extremely difficult. My life has had so much misfortune and suffering. That was one of the reasons forced me to always try to get ahead in life. But in this society, where not all the honest people? Good people are not able to help me. These evil people who hurt me very much. And the path forward of me to winding miserable, but so far I have not been successful.
        Although life difficult to like, then I still had to move forward. That's the dream, is the burning desire in my heart since I was a child. Now I am getting old. I have found the path to their own success. The road was really suit me. But I need more time. I also need to try more for the job. Yeah, if I did not try my best to work today. Maybe I will die in poverty. And this is what I most regret in this life!
        33, I am no longer a child. But the star was in them I still find myself not really mature? In me there are so many weak thing. I wish I could grow and develop successful and achieve things in life, like many other women in the world! I could do nothing but try to improve the personality, his intelligence each day?
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment