Wednesday, July 29, 2015

One morning not happy

    When morning arrived, opened the door to meet right people always dislike, envy them best earth. Sad. Only I find new ground. Location and good price. I'll sell this place go. And therefore never have met it again. Now it is poor, it also hates me because I always carefree lifestyle, fun. When it rich, it is also his disdain for it themselves poorer. Bored! There are people who have completely cut out of our lives to be happy.

        But whether the departure may be a good way? Maybe it's chasing that continue to harm our life. But before the walk. We should try to improve its resistance to that. Life is like that. Where the road is always flat. Our worldview, where always are people that we love. It forces us to adapt to that. If abandoned, runaway, which one can be sure that we will see who is worse than that?
       Its the only way to overcome this situation is to make progress on personality and intelligence every day. Be rich quickly. And take more time, the mood for work. When it exists in our world, then maybe it still make sense to exist. Maybe it has much more powerful one that can make us vulnerable.
       Oh. The life that we have gone through a long chain of misfortune. I grew up and matured in adversity. It is perhaps the ultimate adversity in our lives. Hold on, my. Let's win it. Definitely would do myself.
       This dear land is where I was born and raised. What other reason I have to sell it because I do not want to encounter a nasty neighbor? In this place, I always promote the latest inner strength. I can fix what I most chasms within. There is no reason to force me to leave? In the old days I had won it. Why should I have to lose now? Life is a brutal competition, leaving the run, is to accept defeat. Anyway this world his only one. Only his new endeavor we take care of myself. Yeah, well need to brave powerful live alone. Think of it as a big high mountains, dangerous but we must overcome it, to reach the horizon of happiness. Turn it into a strong motivation force must rise. Stand up and get ahead in life is my nature. Now I just try to take care of me good is okay. All the bad things in the present and will pass only!
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment