Thursday, July 9, 2015

How to overcome a broken love

       So have 10 years from the date he officially broke up with me. How many single pain, scoldings I try to sign in the midst. I just tried to focus his last bit of energy into trying to live. I was really trying to survive in order to overcome the loss of his error. Though in my heart broken. I almost do not even have anything to live. He has ruined all my good things. Now, he gently discarded me like some garbage. I suffer immensely. How much grace my love for him, now suddenly become nil. I'm not trying to hook him. Since hook do, when he decided to choose a rich girl as his wife. And only 2 days before the wedding was held. Yet today he just said goodbye to me.

        Turns out he never loved me. Turned out he had never seen me as a person. He just took advantage of me. I did not cry the day after. The more suffering, struggling, then I am more embarrassed with friends in class, at school only. And I also did not have the energy to cry anymore. My most important job when he was trying to breathe. I try to live to fulfill their dreams. I study harder. More sports practice. I want to forget everything about him. None of my friends do think about him in front of me. They are good friends. They were trying to help me overcome the pain errors.
       And 10 years have passed with many difficulties, hardships and joy, glory. I have gradually done what I want. Now I have become a billionaire. I'm very rich. I look more tolerant, more open about his past. I had regained balance, joy and happiness in my heart. My daily life is full of fun and passion. Great job. It gave me everything I wanted. And until today, I allowed myself to cry. Crying over the breakup of a relationship in college. Crying because of his renunciation to me. All in me is just poor. How about you have not seen the poor as a person. I also did not blame him. Because me and him really different from each other in personality. If it was him, I would never behave like that. And I was glad that I themselves do not love you anymore. When I think of him, I have to keep calm in his soul. Since we were apart too long. And basically, I can not accept a man as he emerged again.
       Parting from him, my former lover. I'll go find a new love. He does not need to be rich, handsome, chivalrous, courteous. Because the truth is that now I was too rich already. But he definitely has a heart to love me earnestly, sincerely. He spent all that they have for me. The man went away inside me, back cover and protect me from every storm of life. That person gave me a life full of love and happiness. Although not yet know who the man was, but I certainly was not his person.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment