Wednesday, July 8, 2015

Fatherly advice on marriage

         Boy!
         Dad can not agree with your choice of human life. By all life experience, and the wisdom of the father. I know you are a serious wrong choice. This makes you very, very worried. Because although love my daughter, but I can not be with for life. Dad can not be with you to share the honor humiliated in my life. People with children to share every joy and sorrow in life was my mate. My wife will be a strong rear to the development of his career. She does not need a beautiful, wealthy. But she is certain to be the best and really love children.

         Son, in life, I can not guarantee that you will succeed forever. The success of the children now will do very much loved and respected figure. But if they really love me? Or will shun you when you fail? Son, remember that look. Who was the child when his family fell into the tragic end? Who has shared with me the last little coin, let me help her family overcome turbulent times? Who has founded his family plan to gradually overcome turbulent times? Who help me, help parents and brother? Who has more than once saved the lives of children? ...
       All were the girl would you? She'd love you with all my heart when the wealthy happy, and even when you are sunk in poverty. The girl child was shared almost everything she had. She loves me more than my own life. The grace of her for me and my family how can we tell all. Without her, whether you have today? ....
        Guys, now I've succeeded. And I want smooth beautiful woman, wealthy in his side. Dad understand you, apologize, because he has brought up a son superficial and shallow like that. À son, live and love life have meaning. If you decide to have a life without love, not meaning, the father was really frustrated me. The most valuable asset of every person is educated and talented. First make me the happiest in life is love. Why did you throw away all those things, just to run wild a fashionable whim, my son? Think again go figure. She's my wife deserves. And he wants to have a daughter-like. Both her family needs her. Do not take too candid about her ... Young that, her children and the children as well as children, she is also getting a lot of mistakes. But basically she has overcome everything a perfect way. By judgment of dad, dad believes she will become very rich.
                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment