Thursday, July 16, 2015

Happiness always existed in every human

     A long day passed with a lot of emotions and different moods. The last known person to act, to experience the reality of the new generation really thinking is stimulated and developed. Even if just sit still but thinking, learning was just a bunch of theoretical. It was only a half-hearted study only.

      For a while I was afraid of the trip. Because the emotions so strong that I do not control myself well. For ourselves and make ourselves vulnerable. But now 32 years old. My mind began to have rigidity. The emotions staid and follow a trail. More than ever, we need to take long trips. To regain the innocence emotion, clarity, optimism, love of life every day. Let me re-live strong, assertive and never regret what has passed. Because I did burn out in every moment of life passing. Unlike the new drift away in May. I'm sorry that I wasted a lot of things. Prices have enough bravery, self-confidence to go on this road. Then maybe now our lives have been very different.
       But okay, what regrets do more sorrow hearts. Take a hard life for today, and build a life in the present shape. Let me never to regret this moment.
       Now suddenly I felt my heart to remember their time as students of a secondary school. At that time I was innocent and full of personality. For I have just started entering the threshold of life. The age of 18 that day so that innocent, so pure. Regrettably, the will and aspiration to a bright tomorrow, gave us splendid metamorphosis. We have lost the balance of mind and in his whole life. That caused me to have a long life in the days of suffering. Now we are back with our human nature. And I live innocently, happy, blissful. Thank the months living alone in this house. Because it has enriched the soul, our intellect is excellent. We are not affected by the world around them. Oh happy always exist in every person, so that we keep looking at where to go!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment