Thursday, July 16, 2015

Attending the anniversary of the old school establishment

     On the 80th anniversary of the founding of my old high school, I was the school formally sent invitations to attend the ceremony. Because now I have become one of the most successful students who studied at this school. I was a successful businessman, one of the country's richest billionaires.

      It is true that life, much as people kept ideal uphold respect for talented, virtuous. But in fact, self inside each person, everyone respected the rich. And wealthy people create a huge invisible power from the assets they have. Back here, I was sitting in the front row as possible.
        Remember years ago, when I was studying in school. I always pushed into the lowest class. The teachers also are trying to chase me out of class. They do not want me as their pupil. So people will ask them about me. Since then my family is going through major events. In the family, every day is the match 3 conflict, shouting. even small scatterings contentious battles in the family, many incalculable. Sometimes sitting in class at school, I also heard quarreling family expected me to. Suffering, shame and inhibition. Sometimes I'd get mad. But I have really tried to build his life. I do not want to be the same as those of my family. I can not let adversity family buffeted my life. The best way to help me out of this situation is that I have to be very good, I need to really succeed. So I did learn a lot and very hard. Teachers do not want to teach me. I find in a public library. Every week I've read a lot of books in it. Read much, feeling like a library that had nothing to read more. Then the circulation of library books took place, I had many books to school. And maybe I've improved a lot in the eyes of others. However, I do not care. Because I am trying to advance the standards and requirements of my own.
      The books you gave me more knowledge. And I built a second youth could not better his. The years as a student, I still maintain a hardworking, diligent, hard work and learning attitude of his very positive. And today, I'm 32 years old. I became a billionaire. Old teacher was much older now. Many people I have to look back to the second, third, realized who it was. There are a few classmates, and together with my courses are also invited to attend the school. They were largely successful people in society. They all looked at me with eyes admired, respected immensely. Now they are proud to have served as my teachers, classmates who, together with my lock.
      Old landscape has changed dramatically. The new hut is built on the old house. Nacre ancient trees still lush shade. Lagerstroemia tree are dyed purple sky an interrupt. Old scene is still here, but where the old man everything. Emotion, two tears I salute out. This school was contained in the memories I know how. Fun yes, sad yes, glorious and vile are both. How many tears and smiles I've had here. Each corner of the field, the heavens also reminds me how much is the recollection. Old memories came rushing back. I would like her old small game, innocent, innocent, innocent among the points he now has silver hair. ...
       School anniversary ended in silence. Because each of them to give their hearts toward one day old. One of naive, foolish and stupid Nazi many. Just to celebrate like the old days intact. For I know that today I was really mature. Today's success is also a stepping stone from yesterday. And once again we re proud of myself.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment