Saturday, July 4, 2015

She will be happy to have a baby out

       My mother played the last home and bring me fruit that I like to eat most. Thank you very much. Nobody in the world better by mother. Last night the weather changed, in this place I was very worried about her. Fortunately, she does not mind. Now I only wish my mother to take care of good health. As for myself I would really try to succeed in. I will have the money to take care of mother.

       Not the mother who struggled to give birth on this earth. A nursing mother hands raised. Then she saves every penny, every child will enjoy worry for college. Daughter mother has felt itself was worthless, if any have received the mother's hard currency to finance education. Mother of son, mother of the great benefactor. No mother, my life will be like? Mother's heart for the vastness. I love you, even when her daughter is not perfect.
       Mom, daughter, mother will have to grow up, mature. I've never felt abhorrence of the foolish and stupid to like yourself. You need to get a lot stronger early in life to succeed. You need harder every day. As ripe old mother tree. I understand, time goes by, more silver haired mother. And the day her mother was forced to leave I will close. I feel confused, afraid to think about it. Mother is the most loved by the world.
      But you know, I need to live fully independent with his mother. Doing so, she also supported to worry, hard for me. Moreover, he is grown up. You have to grow up alone. Mother daughter to live in the world resilience, though no one was inside. Son was just like mom mother not to love? Because of his role as mother and father, both to act as adoptive parents are older adults. Now my daughter has graduated from college, had its own business base, and is pursuing a project with great potential business. At the educational level of children, from elementary to university. Son has always been considered a genius. All are the merits of both mother there. Mother not only a child's gentle mother, but my mother was a great educator of children. How many educational methods or from the books, plus how much experience teaching generations layer pupil. Mom was trying to train a skilled person. I desire you will be prop when the old mother. Mommy! Mother was successful and know. In case you have always been hailed as a good game. That I was the best student in the lifetime as a university lecturer of many teachers. Upon graduation, you'll always be appreciated by the owner companies. I always sit in the important position. Now the company has opened its own. Just one step more, her daughter will succeed. And I will make her very happy to have a baby, the child grows up, the education of children with dignity. I love you mom!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment