Thursday, July 16, 2015

Goodbye friends of a student

      Goodbye friends of a student. I officially entered a new life. My own life. Party people who truly love and respect me. Time students is both a sunny flower. We are becoming who you ask smiles together. Now, each person has officially come to a reclining. All we now officially enters the fight of his life.

      I was always a slow turtle among friends. Three two years, I had found the path to success. And I started to really step into the battle of his life. The battle to win rice, clothes, rice, money. Nothing could make me happier than success. Oh life, the most painful thing is poverty. I have officially entered a large fork of his life. The way I go, no friends of a student. Also at the job that I have learned as a student, not the career that I want to do much later. Therefore, we were not the ideal, not the same way, nor the same thoughts, personality, soul. We just loved ones, living together in a long period of youth. Think of each other with respect to love. Be good to each other to achieve whatever you desire. And let's keep beautiful memories about each other in the heart.
       Our youth went by really gone. Now we enter middle age period. Money, status, fame is all that we want. We need to act more in the interests of their own. The days of carefree youth, innocence, only for friendship, love has disappeared. We need to know how to cultivate happiness lifted for privacy. Because there can not be together spontaneously as before. Let bye in here for each return to a private world.
      Heard the fifties. When we were laurel. The children are already grown, mature. We crave the hands friends. That day, we'll see each other all of you. Looking at the roof top at the age of twenty-day, became head of fifties surely funny. And all the wrinkles on the face of each parcel. Anyway, it is the story of the future. Now we are in the modern age, goodbye then, wished everyone achieve all your dreams. ... You'll find me on the international literature!
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment