Thursday, July 16, 2015

Goodbye dear homeland

       Goodbye dear homeland, we must step up the city to live then. Where consistent with our work. Place full of passion, desire and dreams from my childhood. Oh, the lights of the city, so that aspiring burning.

       When we leave this place, where I was born and raised. Where we lived the childhood years in the neighborhood, neighbors ghieng. Now we've really matured. I like birds to fly away from here. I want to explore the world. Hometown, will forever be our own nest. Where will the chain resting after tiring day in town. Everything on this land will forever be preserved. For each time we return, we again have the feeling of peace in this place.
      The city, where we have the man I love. And even healthy babies require our care. Where there is both a youth I went to school to college. Where each ramp, also permeated the tears and sweat of one. A place to keep my heart.
       Extremely beautiful homeland, to live in his homeland always feel peaceful and happy. But for life, for love and for the happiness of the family, was forced to leave. We must give free life, cavalier, carefree. To live a life of duty and responsibility. The price to pay for a big happiness in a marriage. But it is a law of human life.
      Once we abandon love to run the business. And we have to regret very much. Tried so many years, we did not achieve anything but nil. Happy with me forever a distant second. I will throw away everything in the world to achieve love. I'd be happy to live in the family. Want to live like a real woman. Want to be husband and children love and care as they age. There are many things in family values, but what can not be trade-offs. Even homeland was always tinged with the people also had to stay in the rear. Must wild walk away from this place which I have not desired. But we must go for the true happiness of ourselves.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment