Thursday, July 16, 2015

The dream of my success is about to become a reality

      Just think of the day I achieved my dream. I feel happy, very happy. Every day, we try to realize the dream that in the practical work. My sweat flowing out into the night stillness, is about to be offset in a dignified manner and then.

       Thirty-two year old, I was successful. Success did not come early to me like a lot of people expected. Many young people today have been very successful when I was in my twenties. But it is not too late. Because many people can only be successful when entering the age of forty, fifty. Three two age achieve their dreams from his childhood. I allowed myself proud. My success is not too large, I failed too early, nor too late success. My successful enough to make me feel happy. Because until this day, I think I now have enough ability to manage their success. I do not use the currency of their own bad purposes. Now I own a lot of money, and the money will give me more strength. I will do whatever you wish. Oh, the feeling of great success.
       The last known human spirit is something extremely important. These days, though standing on the threshold of success. I'm happy, excited spirit dished out. My strength is increased. The spirit is refreshing. I feel love for this life immensely. I love the atmosphere of the early morning hours tomorrow. Love noisy sound of cars, motor. Love the quiet little garden, wild. All these things, probably will not matter to me anymore, when I succeed. But I suddenly found love small house with his belongings earnest simplicity. Probably will succeed long after, I was thinking of changing them. But I also need to add the property to adapt to a lot of money. I feel love and cherish the feeling leisurely, the eve of success like this. Because I know, when my project successfully. I will plunge into the whirlpool of making more money from that project. And so, I'm not even much carefree moments, sat down to ponder and fostering their hearts and minds as now. Even so, I still pray for the success will come to me quickly. Oi, oi success! I love people too, people have to know?
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment