Thursday, July 16, 2015

Old love is now no longer anything to me anymore

     On the banks received large sums from foreign partners to transfer me. I see you again. Now he is an employee of the bank. He looked dressed, polite, sweet-spoken, easy listening, true to his personality. I'm also happy for him.
     
Remember the old days, when we love each other. Already know how sad jokes happen. Now everyone is leaning. He was married to the daughter of a wealthy family, to maintain wealth in your life. As for me, I try to get over the shock that Eros. I focus more on learning. And I tried a lot of work. Yet almost ten years also. This is the first profit amount I earn, after more than a year to invest in a new field. Field entirely consistent with the ability and my personality. I was successful. I have become a rich man with the energy of me. But I'm still single. And me, now he is the man with a family. He has a wife and two children in need of care. We can not belong together anymore.
       Though he had discarded after me rather tragic to obtain everything from me. But I do not really blame him. In fact I do not have time to charge him. I was too busy trying to survive, trying to forget him to live on. Try to raise the value of myself, after the injuries and broken romance. It was not until now that I achieved success in their work. Up until now, in my heart I really do not have him.
      Me and him working together very normal as the bank staff and other customers. A few short questions and not a private one says anything. He invited me for a drink to talk, but I refused flatly. Between what we have to say anymore?
       Nevertheless, the mood on the ramp for me quite hard. I remember the old days. Remember the hurt he has caused me. But all are done. Me and him, each person has really had a new life. We no longer do the same again. Due to its nature, you and I are two very different people apart.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment