Monday, July 6, 2015

Wonderful morning

    This time I used to wake up early in the morning. I used to admire the garden and picking fruit trees to eat. The atmosphere was wonderful morning. The night is still dew on the leaves wet. Some birds fly deep rushing out sleeping. We call each gurgling.

       Plants in the garden of my acne, the red nine. And I just picked them to eat. Feeling relaxed, playful when standing in his garden. Cane this season, having the fruit kumquat. I gently picked them and enjoy their flavor in the middle of nature. My little garden as 1 hour a tiny forest. As is the rainy season, so lush foliage and lush. Bottle tree canopy cover up that tree. I feel like we're scrambling to wrap, cover my back. A feeling of peace and love to strange.
       This morning a little more special. The flowers bloom bright yellow squash a garden corner. Then I picked them to cook breakfast. Sweet scented flowers that smell secret concentration as warm my soul. Pumpkin flower yellow stars like the sun which is brilliant. Holding a pumpkin in hand bouquet which pleased me very happy. Nothing good with fruit trees in his garden. Because they always eat very fresh and clean.
        Goodbye space clean, fresh, cool of the morning in his small garden. I went into the kitchen and cook garlic fried pumpkin flowers. Today my breakfast it was delicious. The scent of flowers is still flowing with warm pumpkin whole kitchen. Its bright yellow color is still here somewhere. Happiness sometimes start from very small things every day. Only thing, how can we maintain inner peace of mind to feel them?
       Now the sun was up, started noisy street traffic. Human life is always hard every second. I also started to work everyday is write books, newspapers. Feeling like quiet garden has undergone a deep sleep, still somewhere in this room. The pure scent of morning still lingered in the lungs full. Oh, a wonderful morning. A perfect start to a day full of work enthusiasm. I love people like this morning.
                                                                                    Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment