Saturday, July 4, 2015

Letter to the girl in the dream

      Girl! Even without a penny in his pocket. Then I still live with dignity, kindness. Be happy. Because what makes up the value of life is not only money. You were the love of my heart. Remaining lucid reason that I always I forged through books. Son has a pure soul, resilience and self-esteem as well. There are many other things that she did not want them all. You are to explore and learn them in life.

       Mother so sorry that you could not give me a lot of money for me to live according to all thoughts and your preferences. Because of her mother's thoughts, wishes and preferences of children are still very extravagant and foolish. Therefore, if the mother satisfy all my desires, it will only harm children only. You are to earn the money to satisfy their every desire. When you earn the money by the sweat and labor of the children themselves. Mom believes son will know how to use them in a useful way. I will not throw them into the game pointless. Mother only for the best education. Plus the learning experience of a lifetime rose mother.
       Mom does not own you. Children born by the mother, but the mother gave birth to the world a man. Therefore, she will not control all of my life. Besides, her daughter has grown up. Children are free and let's become like a wish. You to manually write the history of my life beautiful. I love you, children are little angels forever in her heart.
       Please call me when you need help. But to be honest, she liked me call you when I miss you more. Take courage to love. Mother believes will overcome the difficulties ahead. Because I know, in this world, no one can any girl more wonderful children. What you lack just a little confidence only. I love you mom, can still encumbered in the human heart anymore, but I do not feel confident to shine? Expecting mother were languishing child's success. Mom believes son will do. I love you very much!
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment