Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Feelings about the rain

      Today it rains, could since morning I felt quite tired in person. Now that the rain strikes. So I feel better. It is true that the weather has turned July, the wettest month of the year before. 1 day before dark rain made me headache all day yesterday. Today it began to rain. Blue sky in the morning, now has a gray color. Signalling going to rain and prolonged.

       Every time sitting indoors watching the rain, listening to the rain poured outside. My heart always pay back those feelings indescribable. Remember the heavy rain when I was in high school. Sitting in the courtyard overlooking the chief class, I felt like the sky was pouring down my school. These ancient trees in the school grounds, as is buckling in which the big rains. And as busy watching the rain fall outside the window. I got physics teacher of my class, I sent off the field to watch the rain spoiled! Come to think of her memories, do not know me so sad and so funny anymore. However, the rain was still very beautiful, it's beautiful rain I've ever seen. Stood in the hallway watching the rain pour down tree tops, where the young leaves green beam. I feel there is a beautiful picture of nature any more than that. The atmosphere is incredible cool bar upward. That day still left in me so many memories.
       Then the heavy rain poured down on the road when I was dismissed. Since no raincoat, mother and no longer cared anymore. I travel alone on the empty streets wet with green ancient trees. Arriving home, I wet from rain. Slip into the warm blanket I had chills up and through. Fortunately, I did not get sick later. Rather sick that day that I like now is dangerous to.
       Yet more than 15 years has passed already. Ancient anniversary stamp stars still in me like just yesterday. Old rain still roaring as the memories. The emotions that day still intact in his heart. Perhaps we are to achieve equilibrium at that time. Today's rain is also roaring outside. Wind blowing into the house, taking the steam and cold wind. I know that this rain is blended into the former rain in my soul.
                                                                                         Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment