Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Celebrate hometown river

     Tired! I arrived sick only. Ì boys emotions. Maybe I need to have an outing to the feelings sublimated. And we again wrote to the poems, great essay. Is it because so that the poets, writers, journalists or making field trips to post?

      Me too, I'm a blogger that. This afternoon, when the sun softened. I will do a sightseeing trip where riverside nature. Just think about the wild natural scenery in that place, I was very happy. Where there is blue sky from which they do. The river is immense, immense. The crops of growers waterfront stretches a green it untouched. Riverside sand is silky, iridescent. In the distance, the clear water basin, occasionally white flamingo flocks altogether down there to catch fish. The atmosphere in the place was always clean and cool.
      The waterfront is a place to keep a lot of memories of my adolescence. On that occasion I was a little girl growing up, childlike and filled with good humor. Where then suddenly disaster struck her family. My mother was married to a new husband very bad. My family hence the upward broken. My sister from one another. I suffer, and cry a lot. However, I remain tough attitude before everyone. Sometimes sad, desolate waterfront I began to cry for milder with hearts. Then the river, sand, grass, trees and fresh air, quietness has helped me know how much to dispel the sadness. I've been thinking a lot about my life. And I decided I would be a very good person, I will be successful and happy in life. I regained some optimism and his love life. No maternal side, why? I became more liberal. Success is the only thing to dispel the suffering and injustice in my life. So I had a big goal to strive for in our lives.
        Now think back, that day I was lucky to see a Tony there. Physicians also served in similar circumstances to me. Physicians should encourage these words convincing and shook my soul terrible sword. Uncle has opened for me a new idea to strive and thrive in life. Now doctors were senior officials of the government. I also became a billionaire. Still not seen doctor, but I always wish the best word for uncle, a man extremely lenient.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment