Monday, July 13, 2015

Experience overcome failure at work

      That's already two months since enriched my plan failed completely. I thought like I was sinking into a pit depth of the disruption in the soul. I seemed very difficult to stand up. In my opinion, always a huge disappointment. How much faith, how much good plan for success are broken apart. And I was forced to start again from scratch after more than one year are trying to implement his plan.

        The first day you start again with a new plan. I worked in anguish, frustration, and confusion immensely. By the will and determination alone. My work there made great strides. Because I have experienced. Moreover, in addition to working hard, I can do, to help her overcome the difficulties? Then I tried to turn the sad error of failure into a strong motivation for me to work. And the volume of work I do every day in triple, quadruple the previous period.
      Until today, that is also two months, two days passed. I already have a process worked tirelessly. Now things are quite good. Sure was only about three months, and then I will succeed. I regained my balance of mind, joy in life now. Well, I have not succeeded. But I am trying to advance to the success every day. Then I am sure I will succeed. I just added a trying time for me to work. Having said that, success was waiting for me in front. Just I try to progress every day only. I love success. And surely I will have success.
        In life, no one succeeded without going through a few failed attempts? Failure is only part of the journey to success. Everyone can see the same failure. But how they overcome the failure will be very different. Therefore, we have success, people fail.
        Be the success of you. Sweetness and happiness of success are excellent. So successful is the purpose of reaching a lot of people. When you have success. Lots of happiness will surround you. I wish them success on their path of choice.
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment