Monday, July 13, 2015

Experience overcome adversity to succeed, happy

      My father died when I was still a seven-month-old fetus still in the womb. I was the fourth daughter of the mother. So I have family living in the mother. Besides my mother is a teacher, she was a small trader. Eighth grade year, my mother married new. Because the mother's new husband to our house to live. So my family has really fallen into chaos.

        New husband's mother and sister, I often quarreled. My mother no longer loved, cared nothing for our sisters anymore. With a mother, I have become a burden, an encumbrance for the happiness of motherhood. This makes me very sad .... I wish time back. To my mother to become a mother like the old days. After a lot of effort to get back with my mother failed. There were times I wanted to give up everything. But can not. My old life was created by my mother up. My new life to make up my own. And I want it nice. So I was trying to learn each day. In addition to carefully study program at school, I was self-taught expand and improve. On the weekends, I go to the library to borrow a lot of books to read. I want the knowledge that will build up the fledgling soul, was seriously wounded by me. I want to progress. I wish I would become successful and happy in life. I want everyone to love and respect me. Instead of my haters are like now. Since I have no future. I have come not a good situation ...
       Suffering and failures do not stop there. I got a good slider ordinary experience, being a supervisor to cancel an exam result. How many dreams, how many intend, how many plans for a memorable time of my students were shattered. I fell into the deepest pit of failure in his life. My future as the doors closed. No one can believe in the advancement of me. But after falling in the days of the tragedy. I stood up and prep yourself again. I also apprenticed under accounting of family arrangements. And from here, I had a really great progress for our lives. Nearly 24 hour period of each day I only have three things are: Eat, learn, sleep. However, at this stage, my health is very bad. I struggle with death every day.
        Then I passed the university, it has opened a new chapter in my life. I tried tirelessly to add another stage of life. But this time, I tried the joy, pride and honor of friends, teachers.
       Out back is a challenging field with my life. Because until now, I just have to learn only. The school as my life so. I never imagined a life where I do not learn, progress, rising each day. But I still had to go to work for a living. I learn a few short courses to complement the occupation. But then I suddenly realized, I was doing work that does not fit with my human nature. Accounting profession is the profession that the family had arranged for me to go to school. And I went there to apprenticeship was not at home. Then I decided to quit. Although at that time I was a chief accountant with a very high income levels.
       I dashed to the passion from his childhood. Weather whose spirit I have never been hurt. My job every day is the utopia of the people around. Someone told me fans, someone said I crazy, someone told me ... Crazy! I did not care, I know what I'm doing. I believe in the work and its path.
       After more than two years trying for a new job. One job I only have the passion, effort. And all the knowledge I had learned from the internet completely free. As of today, also very close to the anniversary of her 32 th. I have become aged female billionaire 30. Now my life is getting up very happy. The success and happiness I create my own, just me alone!
                                                                                           Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment