Monday, July 13, 2015

Fairy garden

      On small, my family owned a fairly large garden with lots of fruit trees. The two people hugging trees are not all part stump perimeter. Eg jackfruit trees, fig trees, tree shells, mango tree ... Our Flame is towering. The lower species such as grapefruit, na tree, sapodilla tree, the tree ... In addition, I also planted a lot of flowers to decorate the house. In summary, beautiful garden I like in a fairytale. It is a paradise for bees, butterflies, birds ...

        But the strongest impression with me as always iridescent butterflies fly over, fly back to my eyes. These beautiful angels. I always wondered, do not know what species naturally beautiful, and many kinds of butterflies like it? From a very young age, my eyes always pay attention to the flying of butterflies. They're beautiful, and contribute greatly to turn my garden into a fairytale garden. Just because I have a lot of garden flowers. With the many different species lower elevations. So butterfly garden around to my house to suck nectar and reproduction. Every summer the first occasion that I see a lot of the cocoon, the butterflies inside is almost mature. Less day butterflies with wings are small dots, with lots of different colors emerge. Initially we focused on areas grapefruit tree. Every time I passed by, thousands of butterflies flying across a relatively large space. Then we parked on the leaves of mango trees towering overhead. Are a few days where they fly away almost out of my garden. She said they had migrated to a place very far away to make a living. However, my garden never missing the butterflies. The black butterflies, butterflies, butterfly brown, yellow butterfly, iridescent butterflies, white butterfly, butterfly indenture ... always the special guest in my home garden. They make me feel like living between that fantasy world. I always drop my soul daydreaming in the family's small garden.
       Now the fairy garden of the family was gone. But I'm going to build a more beautiful garden yore. It will be a luxury resort farm of my own. Since I have always loved the beautiful gardens from childhood.
                                                                                      Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment