Thursday, July 9, 2015

Mommy I love you

        Mommy I love you. Thank you for the children in the most difficult moments of his life. The sick, the hungry when mom is always with me, take care of children. Whatever age you have to be mature. You must live completely independently. Mother helped me achieve the desired in this life. No longer have to think anymore. She is the most wonderful person in the world for human life. I love you so much, mother know? Thank you for giving birth, a mother her child has grown mature.

      As of now, I am going to become a millionaire before. Mom happy? Children, happy, Mom? Now I want to do? I want to go? I will help her. I will help mothers fulfill all the dreams that her mother was not done, because the child must learn to eat your money. In this world, a lot of children who receive gifts. But I just thank a person owed. It is the mother.
       Mother of son, mother wishes go healthy, long life of 200 years. For children there is a lot more time to care for her mother. This world, only new mother is most loved in my life. On the success, I will think about her first. You and me will make a farewell party the impoverished mother, right? Mother's okay, they will not side daughter gratitude mother mother has struggled, sacrificed for me anywhere. I will make up for her. His family would again like before. Money, food will always be full. Sickness, disease has no cure.
        Now I will really try to succeed soon. You're anxious time will not wait for the long. Says Wild, missed mother died when you were in need. Then the signal to be complete nor mother. And when you succeed, you know, share the results with anyone? Please let peace keeping his mother, as well as keep your conscience. Without making the rest of your life being happy mother, happy. Then I will regret for life. Mommy I love you!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment