Thursday, July 16, 2015

The biggest mistake of the old school games

     In this life, scary and dangerous thing for ourselves is when we no longer love and respect yourself. I went aspire to breed and become a different person with me. Then we become who no longer like me, did not like people. Those of you truly beloved mind we shall leave me. And I go hang out, hang out with people that are not my friend.

       Our lives as the months went by living on a cloud. Having lost the appreciation of all, self-esteem from the depths of the soul. We have become the despicable hate in life. I always dreamed of being able to live on other people cling to wealth. Conscious of our emancipated become inactive ever since.
      To come now when I was startled to see themselves. Knowing where the reason we come up like that. Heart aches suddenly extremely regretful. Just because we did not accept a sincere friendship. I have friends with someone you've brought in our hearts with hatred. I wish that I was like her. From my heart has loved her little girl. Maybe so, but between two people has to change, change personalities porridge. How many of us are good ones become of him. And what evil, sorrow of our people become. Bright and beautiful people step into another world. As for me, all the wicked are little early, we kept sinking into misery, mistakes, ignorance. Come to think of it true she's a little witch? The magic ring she wore on her neck had control of my soul. Harm is said, is a perfect revenge for my mother. Now I feel pity, regret was friends with her until then.
       But all are done, we return to our true heart. That kind of person she would never become my friend anymore. The stampede of her my heart that's what has passed. Now we know this is true where the true value of his life. What is the most important in my life. Old friendships were drifting away, and at the present time it has not long ago. We are two very different people, two personalities are opposites. Stay together, both will make several more suffering. In fact, we just had to harm one another. Because we are in different worlds.
                                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment