Saturday, June 20, 2015

Why do not succeed?

       A pretty important day of the year festival was officially closed. Tomorrow, we again chaos with bug worries rice, clothes, rice, money. Our business is a source of income is precarious too. Long-term business plan has yet to succeed. Even so, we still firmly believe in the success of our one day. Until then, I will really be happy. I will live like a dream life. I will not have money to take care of their own lives, but also for care, taking care of her mother. Feelings of great success. I have escaped certain life anxiety, sadness and this hunger.


       It is true that if I sat not that the dream will never succeed. Many of his girlfriend, always dreamed of association is a wealthy, successful to enjoy. They just try to make beautiful and deceitful, underhanded desire to be a man with more money. They did not overlook even the married man, or the man's friends, who have a gift with them. They were so confident in beauty, tact and personal charm. Actually, the biggest attraction of a woman's dignity, morality and wisdom. Of course, men do also love beauty, captivated with the charm, and believe the sweet and subtle. But those feelings just as flower compliance solution, ephemeral. These feelings are based on deceit, deception, insincere will never durable all. Sooner or later they will be left out of the lives of men only.
       As for himself, he was different from his friends. Honestly, a rich man is always very nice and cool. But I know the forest and limit point for his affection. Married men, men's boyfriend-girlfriend thing, do not ever have to become her boyfriend. I always try to learn every day, looking forward to a better future. Confidence in their ability to make money, and to enrich themselves. Therefore, man is the person you love yourself just the vibration of love in my heart. You need not handsome, educated, and affluent anything. He just loved by all heart is. But an important condition is that I have loved you. Because love is the story of two lovers, but not of a person? Love people, and the lovers are the two greatest happiness in life. Life would be so tasteless, and filled with tears, the hurt, if a loved one, and the other does not.
       Only thing, now his friends are already married, own their own homes, work and adequate child. And I'm still single, precarious work, the love is not there. Maybe, I thought a lot more lives. I do not dare engage, fierce struggle a live, two dead to clinch his second wish. I live too defensive, refusing to step out of the safe range. So their life on a quiet, calm and insipid lapse. His fear, trembling and inferior many. Perhaps in his inner depths, there are many things wrong. Stupidity, immaturity, weakness causes have caused a lot of mistakes. For now I felt very remorseful. ...
       Today, I sit to dissect ourselves, not to blame himself. Which is to look for errors, and fix or repair. I want to progress. I want to have a better life. I hope love will stay true in his heart.
                                                                                     Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment