Saturday, June 20, 2015

Money is the root of all kinds of happiness

      I really miss him. I want to fall because of his thoughts. Memories of two children. The things he did. How the love, mistrust and suffering because he has surrounded himself. I want to fall, down sick only. That work has not yet succeeded. That made me very nervous and upset. Health was deteriorating. Mines need a hand saw to love and take care of him.

       I always dream about the kiss he gave. His heart still remember and love him very much. Though long separated the two. And it seems that he never intended to marry her. What a pity for her, as until now, his heart still cuddling with his unrequited love. Wish I really love his brother also. He had to walk another step. And I will live with you happily together until the silver dragon teeth.
       Even without him in the side, but I am trying very hard to work every day. When successful, you will have more money. His life will be happy. I'll go find him. I want to be with him, to see him every day.
        New World said, new money is the most important thing in personal lives. No money, love, people, love body were broken. From time immemorial, people for money but giving love, friendship, intimacy, love kindness so much capital. Life can not be called happy without money. New material decisive basis of consciousness, felt. Therefore, a person choose a new relationship for the money not to be blamed as well. One name I break for taking money should be mitigated punishment law. Beetle who have the ability to earn more money was the most honorable thing.
       King, shall be respected because they have money and power. If they do not have money, then what they say, what they do with other people? No family is called wealth without money. But that money is not enough power to bring people into the spotlight. They need to have more knowledge and power. but money is still the root of all power. Currencies can induce both the devil, let alone a godly man. Take advantage of the power of money to cater to your interests. Do not like me, because there is no money but lost it all, love, friendship, intimacy, kindness!
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment