Saturday, June 20, 2015

The friends of my students

     As a student, I just try to focus on learning. Wishing to study for a new career tomorrow. I was trying equipped with knowledge and skills to their lives. However, the students have a lot of friends. Classmates, classmates locked dormitory roommate, fellow dormitory, playmates sport ....

        Well, not to go to school to make friends, so that I have a lot of friends. I know of many people. And they are my friends. Sometimes I feel like I was really in love multiples of teachers and friends. Nevertheless, you still only accounts for a very small part of my soul. I also found the love of my teachers, just a classical conditioning instinctively their profession only.
        The value of friendship when he just stopped me in the smile. Just laugh together, then it is friendship then. And while my students passed in boisterous laughter and happiness. In this life, there is never one to be happy joyful as the students where? That day, nearly a dozen general student stuffed into a tiny dormitory room. Initially the party arguing with each other during collisions because personality, lifestyle, thinking, living conditions. After they all became good friends. Additional shared joys and sorrows of life. Being friends live in the arms of the younger years it was happy. Back then, whom did poor. Skinny his children. His children to study hard, have to worry about future career in that silver hairs. But in the dorm room never absence of laughter. It is true that students have other economic sectors. What may well laugh. Sad laugh. Fun and laughter. Mistakes together and laugh. And anger each other laugh. Even with her love you lost, are painful to the extreme, so that the whole room is painted something to laugh.
        Until now reunited. The old friends are chaos with the worries of life. But the smile has never stopped. And whom did almost want to cry when remembering old memories. Life inside the friends is fun, with lots of laughter. So why all apart again have to come up with a new life? It was an emotional paradox, but as a living, because the duty of a man and woman that the Creator was born. We still have far apart to reach new horizons. Oh, my friends. Now you're in the public. I miss you too. Thank you for letting me have a time full of cheerful students.
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment