Friday, June 5, 2015

Tragedy hired

      On new college graduates. I would like to do accounting for a company in the manufacturing of plastics. The work is not too strenuous, but my first contact with people rude, uneducated and culturally inferior to that. Many times I Tremble for work beside them. Moreover, my work location just Bookkeeper. I'm not happy about that. So I quit doing that after 6 months of work.
        I would like to work as chief accountants for a fairly large company in the capital. Work much, but in return I have high wages and working position that I desire. Sadly, the spa industry that the company is sensitive business. And I'm allergic to it. So I stay with the company and that after 6 months of employment.
        I switched to a chief accountant for a company of transport and building in the heart of the capital. Everything seemed fine to me. But to do for some time now, I knew the company was on the verge of bankruptcy. With the distance from my home to the company's 35 km, I tired to travel that distance every day.
        I moved to a chief accountant for a company of commerce from the 7 km. Work very idle, salaries are very high. My life seemed to have the series on peace, peace. But living cultural differences. And director of the company has borrowed a lot of money to invest in real estate. Property market downhill without brakes. Young talented directors owed a lot of money and was forced to flee the debt.
       I decided I would never again wage earners. I opened a shop selling themselves at home. My passion to pursue his writing. Although the results are still very difficult. But I am pleased that my choice.
                                                                                Author: P. T. H



No comments:

Post a Comment