Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sorry

     On childhood. Love love me very impatient. Hearts full of pride. Walk him in front of my housebuilding. There is a boy mason working there quite handsome. I quite sympathize with him. Heard he was educated class with my sister again. Strangely, he seemed to like me.

       As he walked passed him to do. He quite politely gave me a fedora polka beautiful cow. Knowing is likely he teased, ridiculed his impoverished family situation. But indeed was very nice hat. And there was something in my heart always dreamed of for so long. I took the chance and thank him politely. He was happy to leave. I still fun, bring a hat to go wash it clean. Tomorrow I will bring them to school to show off to his friends.
        But on the following morning. I took him into the hat. I find neutrals do not want to pay. He let the words comfort me and my family down dust. Construction workers around him also make fun of me more. Strangers were offended and makes me a disgrace phen, ê right pursed my house. I plotted revenge.
      Because some previous afternoon, he still came to my house to drink water. But today it is quite hot, but also coming before the break of the builders. Knowing how he still came to my house to drink. I went to urinate in plastic pot still water daily, and to the position in the porch as usual. Just like that, because the hot, tired and thirsty. He forgot that just offends me that morning to my house to drink water. Maybe in fear I will not give, he calf urine that both cases took a long drink. The new drink is finished, we have seen extraordinary taste. It turned out that it was my urine. The other builders crowd laughed loudly. He was ashamed and frustrations like crazy. Want to vomit in whom that water can not be done. He has vowed to make I can not get married!
        Now I was 32, I was still unmarried. Maybe not in the old oath of him had any effect? That thing that made me regret a lot. It is true that rock throwing wicks away, than just throw again! Because I frivolity and tempered too. Sorry! He builders! Now I want to get married!
                                                                                 Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment