Friday, June 5, 2015

True education

     Sometimes I do not understand why I'm so smart, my perception is very good, I much knowledge, my education had called erudite. Minister to study well, the teachers and friends loved and admired. But sometimes I act, behave not unlike a child is not taught at all. I graduated from a university in economics reputation. But my job with the desire to create money just as any little girl just finished second grade.

       I feel that all education and knowledge that I exist only on paper. They have nothing to apply in practice at all. My personality was just like a kid in grade 2. I am shy and did not dare say out of love in his heart. The more I do not dare to fight to win it. I would not dare in my next love. I was always self-conscious about themselves and their families. I was too familiar with the condition of poverty, hunger and unkempt. So we still cling to my life. Although I was 32 years old. My life is still very difficult. I play with the little ones learn and wicked personality in society. I feel intimate and thoughtful attention to the poorest people in society. My real thoughts are very immature and foolish.
        Then one day I suddenly realized, what I learned was only the impact on the brain. What I want, I do comes from the heart. Humans in my mind's still like a little girl was 8. It did not grow at all. Perhaps because of that day, when I was 8 years old, I was deeply hurt by being at grandma's house. There I was aunt and two cousins ​​make frequent pain and cry. Living there made me very miserable and dangerous. More sad, my aunt was a primary school teacher. Maybe so, my heart did not develop evidence and bottle from there. I also can not forgiveness for all the work they have done and the cause of my life.
        Learning what to do to change, human progress in their mind's then my life changed and new progress. His actions are new right. I also realized, from my pen was all a mistake. It makes my brain stunted growth. I suppressed myself and hurt myself. And knowledge goes into my head is only in the tops of the person, the base remains the same. Its shape such as mushroom cap. When I made the more knowledge and education. I increasingly feel heavy and weak in life. I decided to change my life. Making it better every day. And I started a new program of my own learning. Advanced academic programs, fostering and retraining people in their heartless. That person will determine the actions and emotions, your desire. That was the original creation of your life. I will be back very trying. I would stay away and not be loved any more bad ones. That was fun and happy.
                                                                                   Author: P. T. H

No comments:

Post a Comment