Wednesday, June 24, 2015

The way people treat us is a breeze

      I was born when the mother was not released. My father died about two months earlier. My family is very poor. Alone she raised my four sisters to school. So, from almost their cautions, neighbors no one loved, truly cherish my family. They fear fear my family as a difficult to treat incurable diseases. Because they are afraid of me because of the fig family, from their physical application. In life, everyone respects the rich and poor people despise.

      Thus, from childhood I was not treated well by everyone. I am very sad. I always try to become a good person in society. My sisters are trying to learn to create more value for her life. The sister I was married and had a separate family. I also graduated from college and have a large base of their own business. But my little friend. My behavior with other people is not good. I quite rude and cold in our dealings with other people. Probably because I was not treated well by others. I was not respected since childhood. Thus, the behavior of people with I print on my heart and mind. Forming my personality. So my character is not very good.
       I know that, so I'm reading a lot of books. Especially the education of training people since childhood. I want to reprogram systems thinking and the soul. Certainly I must become a good person, talented and respectful society, love.
       You look at these kids are loved and not hated that look. Normally it will become bad. Sometimes it's also become the criminals in society. We mostly less successful in society, especially in private life. An orphan living in the orphanage to sell newspapers for a living since childhood. When it was a mature young man who has power over size. It still sells newspapers! The hurt too much in mind that it can not be thinking. Everything worked according to a routine or dictated by others.
       When you have situations like background. Your life difficult, lacking anywhere. Even if people treat you like. Try to get ahead in life. Self please programmed for your own life. Be achieve true success in life and happiness in his private life, to assert themselves in society. People treat me well not. The more we have to treat myself well. And we can only rely on themselves to get ahead in life. Be happy world you alone.
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment