Wednesday, June 24, 2015

I had forgotten him already!

     Darling! Perhaps you've truly forgotten him already. After how many years they suffered from the departure of him. I can not forget his look with a different man. Also not to forget his joy in the chaos of life and work. I forget you from the depth of my heart. That's how you really forget you and have a new love.

      I forget him when the old wounds of broken hearts have healed. I did find a balance in life and soul. Every day their foster children very much thinking and new knowledge. You're reprogramming your soul. Learning process than trying in the days past, have made her a different person. A mature personality, a soul in peace and happiness, and a vast amount of knowledge. You are no longer a little girl of yore petty. Nor is it who do not know anything about the national culture.
      You forget you because you no longer have personality like the old days. I like that a lot better. I'll still try to go on the way they are progressing. I realized that he was not suitable for children. Let's go on his way and live happily. In this place I still live fairly quiet fun.
       Meet is an "affinity". Loving one another is a word "debt". And became the wife of another is the "fate". We owe almost together, but no part in together. So we are so far apart right now. You do not have anger, resentment or sadness about the love story of two kids anymore. Because it was long truth. Now he has become a new man, full of enthusiasm and confidence. I'm trying to take care of your life as the life of a queen. I feel confident that you will do it.
      If there is a desire, I want her not to meet again. Then how much instilled in each suffering. Back trampled and hurt each other. In the old days I was really wrong with his behavior. You give me sorry !? I also can not accept more than his attitude to me. I was no longer dependent on one another. No longer are the two halves of one person. Now we have become strangers. Forgot together go to both is no longer vulnerable.
       If one day I back together. I promise you will never make me hurt and suffering. I'll love you with all our mind, and soul. Will absolutely cherish all that belonged to him. I will be full of happiness together.
                                                                                          Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment