Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Be responsible living with his goal

     In life, from childhood to adulthood. I have so many goals and aspirations. Sometimes, for some reason that I abandoned my goal, not doing it anymore. Because we are discouraged when trouble? Or because we again absorbed pursue other goals?

       In my opinion, once you have identified a goal of his striving. Then you have the responsibility to implement that goal. Though difficult, hard to like, would you please pass. Because if you throw away that goal when you're done halfway, to pursue a more interesting target. Then you've wasted a lot of energy, time and your money. What new goals you perform the part that does not create a life worth nothing to you at all. And new goals that you are pursuing, you dare to ensure that it will perform to the same? If you do not do that. Then your life is worth nothing at all. You will not achieve a lifetime achievement above what you went through.
       Already planned is to perform to the end. Do not ever give up despite many difficulties. Do not despicable but abandoned the goal. Please go to the ends of the path they have chosen. Whether your time is limited, but you try. Find the shortest way to reach the goal. Changing your goal is to lose a lot of self-worth by myself. Then one day you'll regret saying prices we have achieved the goal?
       I also have a lot of goals and plan for his life. I'm trying to take advantage of each moment passed to implement the goals. Many plans are making me new curve is about half. I will try to fulfill them all this year. Oh, 2015, five of the passion and desire to win. We have a coog, we must succeed. My dear, hold on. We do not allow ourselves to play about whether a moment. Already very late, speeding up. And we will achieve this goal in 2015.
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment