Sunday, June 21, 2015

I love my fish eggs tree

      Summer fun is the brilliant yellow sun. Green vegetation. Fruit filled garden. Summer in the country's tropical paradise for those who love fruit species. From litchi, sapodilla, papaya, rambutan, ... to all the other species like mango, orange, coconut, pineapple, pear, apple. Tropical country very sunny and rainy. But is endowed lot left precious species. Yes, Mother Nature always very fair with everyone.

        This summer day in June, I started in the garden red ripe fish eggs. I planted trees spawn more than a year. Yet this summer's fishing season second egg. Fish eggs are not numerous. Maybe next summer to prevent them more effective. Anyway, about a month ago, I've cut down a lot of branches high above acne. Even more tightly into a neighbor spread again. My acne tree only in some low branches spreading canopy. As if to let the plants grow in the high branches and spread to the neighbor. I also can not pick them to eat. Again make trees lose nutrients concentrated development in the branches I could pick fruit to eat.
       Fish eggs left in my country was considered a wild species. They planted them along the side of the road to take shade. We children often climbed freely gather each summer on occasion. I was very excited to taste, fresh fish cooked the eggs of red all summer. Besides, very often the wrong tree fruit caviar. They left almost nine throughout the hot summer. So I decided to plant two trees in the garden small acne, to get the fruit. Yet almost 2 years as well. My two hour spawn tree lush garden a corner. Caviar plants with the growth and development is very strong.
        On this summer day, in the afternoon I also garden ripe berries to eat caviar. Left caviar small but sweet, aromatic and very good laxative effect. The beauty is that any day there is also a lot of ripe fruit. There is nothing ripe tree and much faster, lasting throughout the summer like this. I am very happy. With high fish eggs, I use a small stick is 1.2 meters long. It is in fact a piece of plastic pipe plumbing PPC, hollow inside. When I put the fish eggs in the mouth, ripe sky tubes, shaking slightly. Fish eggs and rolling straight road loss to the palms of my hands empty. This plastic tube is also very light, so I do not feel tired. Remain fun enjoying the fish eggs, ripe fruit from on high. Besides, the operation looked up to find fish eggs cooked on high is also very good for health. It really is a great exercise for the muscles of the face and neck muscles. Everyday use 30 minutes immersed in the natural fish egg tree. It helps me relax soul gently. Life happier and more meaningful. I love their fish egg tree.
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment