Tuesday, June 30, 2015

The first electric fan

       I remember as a child, I began to have electricity hometown, my mother's servants salaries increased. Mom decided to ask my uncle to help buy two electric fans. Heard a fan of Thailand's manufacturing quality is very good. The other is China's water production timer function very interesting. My family fun. I do not imagine the power of his home fans it looks like. Today I came home from school yet also eager to see the mother thanks fans uncle brought home to home buyers do not. Sometimes I get a little upset, so she did not out shopping for fast, went through the strenuous uncle. I just smile and say, good new exotic fan!

       Then the day I expected to see. One afternoon home from school, I saw two brand new electric fan above the bed. A fan from Thailand production is red and black, the fan runs very quiet voice. A fan is produced from earthworm Korea beautiful young blue. Mom let me choose one for her in bed, do I keep wondering forever without knowing which choices. That day, the family promised two electric fan base like that is very expensive. But my house has three electric fans like. Because there is a red lotus flower fan mother often used. Both home everyone happy, my cousin is just like forever, but my house is not for less. Since there are 3 fans enough for the whole family to use.
       Page that has 20 years. Two electric fans that our family still use quite well. A fan from Thailand production still uses its mother trog dining room. And the fan MD produced by the Chinese government is still running good day. But because it shatters plastic and soles so I no longer use. But I've put it in the shed and seen as a celebration of family. It was the first electric fan my family. Although now I have much better electric fans very much. Every time I look back glossy electric fan day or more hours old, ugly, full of his injuries. My heart missed sadly found the old days, I was a plot in teens.
                                                                                        Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment