Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Planning for growth

      A few days, the weather was hot. This afternoon she bought me an electric fan for the hotter I support. When fans turn up, wow amazing. Feel the cool breeze from the fan blows fresh to have the heat from the fan mother offspring arm childhood. Still a fan of his mother, but this is a brand new electric fan. In my heart silently thanked her. Thank struggled early late mother raised me to grow up, mature. Now has more than 30 years old, she still has to take care of children.

       Hot weather makes you feel tired, uncomfortable in person. My work still goes on nowhere. Nobody knows when the new children succeed again. I just know trying only. I do not agree with the path you have chosen. Mom always fed back, deter and more tired child. Mom sad child.
       Cui had ignored everything dropping out, we need to live private lives of myself. To be strong, decisive all this going to be. Because life is my own. Mom, I was no longer a child in the arms of Mother 3. Now grown children. I need my own life. Children have their own way. I do not support the child alone, she always stand in the way as you feel good and happy. I do not understand mother anymore.
      More and more we need to ponder the plan for the establishment of a fully independent to get the whole effect of mother to her life.
    First: Absolutely not ask for help, borrow, beg anything from her.
    Second: Absolutely not saying anything to her, because she was tired of people or rumination.
    Third: Try to generate more money as quickly as possible
    Fourth: Avoid contact with mother
         Mother's milk is sweet gourd grow healthy child. But that always followed her mother, influenced by her mother's will make you can not mature. Sorry mum, I do not want to be a kid again, I want to live my own life.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment