Tuesday, June 30, 2015

I became a genius like?

      My father died when I was pregnant mother seventh month. 3 children before the mother are girls. Mother and their entire family inside their internal and external, all wish I was a boy. To later when my mother would care for her aging. Because ideological favored sons in my country there is still a heavy day. When my daughter was born, her mother and both of them are very disappointed. Someone advised me mother for adoption by others. The row my sister asked them to look for help. For less strenuous mother about the children. Then go grab new husband to prop the old. When my mother was only 29 years old, my mother was a teacher. But she loved the child, not the mother bear to give me away. So she is determined to raise my sister very well. Fortunately, she acquired a new education and respect the equality of men and women. So his mother has a work raising my four sisters growing up, mature.

       Mom always put a lot of expectations on me. But since I was born, I had a very good expression. The bigger, the more I smart, agile surpassed my sister. When she was 2 years old than me. How many ways education or mother are very trying to train me and her. Because I worked as a teacher, so she has many conditions collectibles educational ways. The sister I have wished to become teachers. So I became her first small their role. From pre-school age, I was very much education.
       On the one hand, matter anyway, I do only a poor orphan. Although my mother loved my sister how much. Then she has to go morning in fair trade, working mothers afternoon teachers at school, mother evening to put all the students and lesson plans for class sessions tomorrow. I can not have much time for my sisters. Mother my sister had managed remotely by assigning and checking the results. So in fact you're not taken seriously in family and in society. In return, you're always trying to resolve the latter do well to have a successful life and happiness. Since assistants must attend family from a very young age, to be thinking very much order in life, so in I was soon formed a strong will, courage, wisdom than those peers . I'm smart, talented, and have a mindset, perception very good. The study and the amount of books and knowledge I gathered over twice my age. Teachers and friends call me a genius. When the new 12, 13 years I have done many things that even adults can not do. But I never thought he was a genius. I just think I have tried to surpass the peers only. Even when I was studying in college. Many university teachers also had to say to the class that they never had an excellent student like me. That I was a masterpiece of previous education.
       Though a genius in school. But when I entered society must also make life very difficult. Because I was so used to life in the school. In society there are so many talented people than me. Measure of talent in society is not an intelligent, erudite knowledge but the ability to make money, the ability to turn others to serve their own interests. It took several years before I manually open a separate business establishments. I decide everything in his life. Because that's the true essence of who I am. Now people call me a genius! Not a gifted person how to be, as a little girl, feeble as I again do such great business.
                                                                                       Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment