Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Remorse about the friends

      Over 30 years, I reflect upon my life. What I find most unfortunate that I was playing with the friends that I do not really like. It has contributed greatly destroyed my soul. Makes me not only progress, but also increasingly impaired go.

      Initially I play with them because they are always flattering me, they showed me that people are valued, and they adulation me. As for me, I play with them because to satisfy his ego. I like to be in a higher position them in groups. I like to be their leader. But a long time, I was still their main drag and follow them. Because minorities have served the majority that. The aim is to do my leadership failed. They became friends playing in my group. Honestly, I did not love them. I also do not respect the people as they type. So, I did not treat them as my friends really love. This has become a bad habit of mine. Later, I was treated not as good with the people I love. And my friends are in the heart of the discontent arises. They still treat me. But honestly they do not love me anymore. Plus, play with them long, they're still far ahead in every way as before.
       Then my family happened big. My mother went to get a new husband. My family hence the upward broken, chaotic. More than ever, I need a bracelet friends. And I have come to them as a habit, his last resort. But they have rejected me, even as I am deeply hurt. They openly insulted me in many ways. Treated extremely badly with me. They also said earlier, they play with me because I'm over them. But now they had over me, ha ha ... so there's no reason for them to play with me. Let's get the hell away ... play. I am sad endless, and feel incredible person she could speak such harsh words, and downright contemptuous attitude to me like that. Turns out, I did not truly see them as you, they would never think of me as a friend. They hate and despise me inside.
       Then my mother and her new husband divorced. I also go to college. My life became more peaceful and very happy with new friends. What about my old friend, they were middle school, we do not keep in touch with each other. Anyway, we stopped being friends with each other for so long. Strictly speaking, we never were friends. Thinking back to the days of old things, things I feel most unfortunate to have played with them. The main reason is in me, but the whole. Why I have not truly lived. If I live true to myself, I did not play with them. And I have good friends. Learn together, progress and thrive in life. But okay, now it's over. I re-live happy, happy every day. And I'm always honest with people.
                                                                                   Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment