Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Project to become a billionaire

      So the time is moving towards the end of June already. Time passed quickly gin. I'm trying to start a work broke down after more than a year after. I almost remained intact success on the job. Only thing, the income it seems that we are not optimistic. Despite how difficult it is still determined to go all the way. Because we are not giving up the habit.

        Every day, we have to know how in the expectation, longing. I crave my work will succeed. Let us turn to the new page of my life. We will pass a tough life, deprivation and hunger. Healthy people have a lot of wishes capital. Who do not have health only wish one thing is health. And I only wish now my work will be successful, so that we have money and would have wanted to eat what they have that thing. Currently we are as a people hungry.
        We also know what to do here apart from trying to raise their capacity every day. I wish he would come up in life's superior. Our personality will really mature, and we are respected in society. My life will affluence, full and overflowing with love.
          Anyway, even now that we succeed, well it was too late. I was 32 years old, where even more youthful. Yet the expected income from the work that we are pursuing sometimes bewildering too. But what to do here, besides trying to go to the end of the road. Dreams become billionaires but still beyond me why they do. Suddenly seeing his funny childish. Only one project which I have dreamed my children have a lot of money from it. If that do that, then this world would not be poor. Anyway're also trying to pursue it to the end. Because that is the advice of our venerable teacher. Additionally, we are required to have a stable financial sources to implement economic projects larger. We have rich, wealthy have certain. That is the purpose of our lives.
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment