Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Cinderella dream shattered

      Reflect on your past failures. I realized they all originate from ourselves, but the whole. For I have always dreamed of a life to others by giving wealthy. Which should, we must dream for themselves make a lot of money. Itself will put yourself into the wealthy elite and into the quarter. Yet in the heart silently always dreamed of his life man will do it for us.

      Finally, why? Not a man whom I loved with all your heart brought to shore us happy. Inside they hate me, maybe they think we love them for the money. They do not respect me, and I never had a proper date of love. They take advantage of everything we can. The little money she gave them was taken away. They never give us anything.
       The new generation knows the same people often have a natural attraction to people like me. We have gathered around him a group of enthusiasts and phoney money. Finally when the false mask of wealth fall off. It turns out they all were the hardship, misery and hunger. Their ability to attract money so much stronger. People are robbed of our money. People are cheated out of my money. They're for people who trade too but put out money for people. They are taking advantage of our downtrodden. They want to push us down the filthy mire. They wear me cry, until we suffer heart and liver. For now, think again. It turned out all for the word money.
       For I should have been excluded poor people in the game. They do not intend to take a poor girl like me. Yes love them are not even respect ourselves. Then now they all live in happiness wealth. Only one was still alive in his hunger, loneliness. Who said we embrace the dream of a Cinderella in white schools do. For until disillusionment, himself no longer be in white too. Now sit here regret and remorse, there is nothing? I only knew the clock trying to succeed. Now we understand, we can only rely on ourselves. Only we ourselves can take us to the dream world. Nobody in the world will not bring us anything. Come on, my!
                                                                                Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment