Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Worried because the cousin

      Only 5 days left until the day of his father coax. No year I felt nervous and anxious as this year. Feel like there is something bad is about to happen. Though in my heart remains at peace. But do we still have thoughts of insecurity.

       So my father had passed away 32 years ago. Also at all the children were all girls. Thus, according to the customs of my people from about 3000 this year, I will be the legacy of his brother's son or brother inherited my father to worship my father. However, legally it still acknowledges the ownership of assets of my family. Mother also had to name my 4 sisters, each person owning a share of the family land. Everything is legal. Nevertheless, my cousin still trying to rely on the traditions of the nation, to rob my house patrimony. Fortunately, my fortune is not very big house. But fortune I inherited from family money is worth a lifetime of labor of a normal person.
       Sometimes I feel disgusted and tired of the sadness caused by the cousin caused. I was very sad because they were related. They do not respect and love me. On the contrary, they are very trying to take my family's assets. But how could they get? I already have legal protection. So I just feel sad only.
       Life but always dreamy fortune is not your capital, how the progress is? As for me, I will try my best to create more assets. Money at the hands of their labor make the most sustainable new. I wish my relatives abandoned entirely intended to constitute the assets of my family. And they try to create more employment than the primary assets of their family. But with his cousin, I found it hard to talk. Probably not born as a girl is a crime? And the daughter did not have anything with their blood or what? They also had not been in school for a decent feed. ... I hope they soon disabused, focusing on business and will become rich.
                                                                               Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment