Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Please mother do not worry because the

      She is the most amazing on doi.Con love mother, oh my mother. 33 children are still struggling to make a living. I did not have their own families. The business is still not thriving. There are times when I find very worrying for the future, I see myself disgusted. So mom is always there for you. Mom help me when I need it. Today my mother encouraged me, advised me not to worry. Sure it would all be okay. Anyway, patrimony that I give you. If the sale goes, expenditure savings, you could still live in peace for the rest of your life.

        But I love my glasses. Please do not worry mom. You will soon succeed with the project that you are pursuing it. To go to the success of such programs should have the golden key 3. Mother daughter love to have in hand the golden key 2. Also work to create a third golden key opens the treasure of gold, that is also my forte belongs. Therefore, you will create a golden key Tuesday shortly. Meanwhile, children will open the treasure of gold that the whole world is longing. Your life will be peaceful, full and prosperous enough. I'll have the money to take care, take care of her mother.
        As for my business, it's a very rich project potential business, Mom. Please mom, please believe me. I have graduated from college Trade Mother. The years at university I was always very hard in school. Everyone must commend you for the hard work and knowledge of economic abundance. So, business as well as a child's forte. Please mum let my judgment about the market for construction paints in his hometown. But the girls. Back celibacy. Trading in construction paints also more strenuous toil. But my daughter is a girl full of bravery, strong and confident hat. So do not worry mother for me, please. Mother still live in peace, serenity and happiness with his old age. I am going to succeed then. Everything will soon stabilize it. I'll have money, have a good husband and beautiful children, healthy, lovely! I'll be successful and happy, Mom. Because the mother's daughter.
                                                                              Author: Pham Thi Hoi

No comments:

Post a Comment