Thursday, June 18, 2015

I still love you

      He now like a prince in the fairy tale goes cocoon old wife. Heard his business, his family's business has emerged from difficult, hard. The reception of the second generation of his family is also very good. The way forward for the whole family is welcome flower carpet.

       I was the proud capital have the family help him very much. For a while, life himself destitute and almost crashed into him for help. Anyhow, he was away from you. Because they do not fit with his wife standard. Only love alone is not enough do not you love? Everything you help him, maybe he just considered garbage by the roadside. Indeed, they are tiny, invisible because between a wealthy world, his wealth. But sir, this is all what I have. Scoldings he do, when he has strong heart away. Perhaps he and his family have seen me as a scourge. The arrival of the world's children do family affection he was upset. And now they've landed the shore of peace. They do not need you anymore. I just like a fool his whole family had been abused. There is no love in the eye the whole family to you?
        I was quietly leave, quietly seeking an authentic man of my life. But my heart is still very sore, my heart, it is qoan ligation. You can not find an identical shadow him. It can not love anyone as much. So they kept quiet lonely life between the lines. I understand because of poor word that he had left me. Although they were very trying for many years line up. But I still do not have much money. E still lives with the hard living. Feel free to ask, whence his choice is correct? I can not worry about your life is full enough. And I did not have anything for you anymore. He had everything he wanted from me. So neither would his departure is inevitable?
         Love is a strange capital. Thousands of thousands of years ago but people still can not explain a love-letter. Knowing who does not love, does not specify walk with me to the end of his life. Clearly see how much things have no meaning, people unwittingly do. Has hurt so much for people. And yet my heart still call people names. He dear! Kids remember who else? I still remembered, still loved people so much ...
                                                                                  Author: Pham Thi Hoi 

No comments:

Post a Comment